Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
"We're the Substitute People."
I've never understood how people could extract joy from typing up porno posts under other peoples' names on their tagboards. Is it really that fun? Okay well, i like pretty underwear and ice cream. So whatever makes you happy guys, whatever makes you happy.. No harm done to my friends or I.
Today was craziness!!! Nat day celebrations were funny. Especially when KP kept turning around with a look of mock horror on his face then eventually making his 'trip to the toilet' before the singing started. After that was a whole series of eating, talking and waiting around for the games to start! OR SO I THOUGHT. Clare mentioned the lunch but NOT the means of getting there. Poor LiJun and I were BLINDFOLDED and lead to i dunno where. Around school and on a bus and eventually to ex-Marche in Heeren. CRAZINESS! I was NOT expecting that. This team is full of surprises! I dunno why this birthday has been so crazy. Crazy/Beautiful (: But really. Being blindfolded while next to or crossing a road/being tickled mercilessly on a bus/made to take photos which (what i find out later) some random boy on an ex-marche cow/bull.. IT WAS NUTS. Okay i felt completely vulnerable and retarded. I think more retarded. Haha but yes, thanks for the No. 2 surprised too (: I know Shiyan was probably a BIG help WHAHAHAAHA. Very sweet, guys. Love you all.
I've got a cold now. ROAR. I hope it goes away by tmr cos i'm going to Malaysia, AGAIN.
I'm pretty sure i'm PMSing now and my hormones are all over the place cos i've been feeling unbelievably, annoyingly down despite all the happy things going on. Plus i feel fat with immense food cravings. Yup, definitely PMS. I hope it goes away soon.. But i think i really need a hug :( Then again, don't we all?
I wish we could turn back time
just cos it was so much simpler and sweeter.
"I'm going to miss your lips. And everything attached to them."
You lied, misled and lost all my trust
yet, you're the only one i've ever wanted.
I promised myself i wouldn't,
no matter how much i thought i needed.
Just because,
I hug it to sleep -
just so i'll feel less alone.
-sleep ;
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:19 AM